There can be no more recognition and encouragement than a comment on your work. But an award...??? Well that has thrown me off balance. I am reeling in delight.
Pavithra of Dishes from my kitchen , Ann of Happy and Healthy cooking and EC of simpleindianfood have kindly passed me this award.
Thank you Pavithra. Thank you Ann. Thank you EC. Love you ladies.
I would cherish this friendship forever.
The Kreativ Blogger award comes with some rules:-
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated
So here I am telling you about myself, how interesting I will not know..
1. I love ( in the same order) reading, doing crosswords, eating and so cooking. I love all the special festival foods like, pongal, thirvaadhirai kali, kootu, kaaradai etc.
2. I am married to a Mangalorean, who gave up eating even eggs just for my sake. ( earlier also it was just eggs and occasionally Chicken.)
3. Just to amuse my daughter who was then about eight years of age, I used to cook for a whole week steamed treats, dosas etc. We used to coin names like Dosai week, aavi (as for steam)week , lentils week and so on.
4. My rasams are my star recipes. I have had freinds packing them home after my lunch parties. But between my sister, daughter and myself, we can have just kootu made of any vegetable, a full bowl and some yoghurt and our lunch is done.
5.I have once cooked for a particular Navrathri lunch, 33 items on the menu and will want to try repeating that feat again but with one dish atleast from different Indian Cuisines.
6. I am influenced by the rest of the family while selecting my wardrobe. They talk me into buying anything that they feel will suit me.
7.I am a gadget freak that my own kitchen in Coimbatore is fitted with more plugpoints than any other room in the house. I have on count about three mixies, citrus juicer, hand mixer, fruit juicer.......The mixies have more extra jars than the original package!!!! And the slicers,knives etc. etc.
Now is the next task. I love most other peoples blogs and am fascinated by them for lot many reasons. I would gladly nominate all of the fellow bloggers for this. However, I still have special mention for some, so would love to pass this on to,
Mahima of Indian Vegetarian Kitchen
Usha of Veg Inspirations
Jayasree of Experiments in Kailas Kitchen
Laavanya of Cookery Corner
Shoba of Anubhvati-Tastes from my kitchen
Priya of Priya's Easy N Tasty Recipes
Aparna of My Diverse Kitchen
To all my fellow bloggers, thank you all for being supportive and encouraging. All of you are special. Keep creating magic on and on...