Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Honest scrap

Shanthi Krishnakumar of Shanthi Krishnakumar's cookbook and Padma of Padma's recipes have passed on the Honest Scrap to me. Thank you very much Shanthi for this as well as for encouraging many of us.


This award comes with the following rules:
I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it
I must list 10 honest things about myself
I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links
I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.
I shall do the honours by the end of this post.

Blogging has been a thoroughly learning experience. But the best of all this is the many talented and sweet people I have befriended in the past 6 or so months. Thank you one and all for all the smiles you've given me.
Now, 10 honest things I can think of right away are,
I am very sentimental, I can get emotional hearing Jana Gana Mana...also
I can never keep late nights, but can wake up as if every other day is Deepavali. My day typically starts at 4.30 in the morning and by 9.30 at night my eyes droop.
I am a bookworm, will read anything I can lay hands on. There are some books I read and reread.
My family is my strength. Between my parents and husband they have never said 'no' to anything.
Tailoring is another passtime that I love. At one point it got so bad that my daughter was wearing anything I sew, even her school uniforms were sewn by me.
I remember birthdays and anniversaries of most of family and friends.
I am an extrovert, like to meet people.
I believe learning has no limits and if you put your heart to it everyting comes easy.
I have energy swings from procastination to over enthusiasm, thankfully my mood swings are not so erratic.
I try to keep things as neat and tidy as possible, but not always happen that way :(


Now is the toughest part of identifying atleast 7 others,
I would love if the following people might share their 10 honest things:
Rekha of Plantain Leaf
Varunavi of My Kitchen's Aroma
Chaitra of Aathidyam
Vidhas of Appetizing Recipes
Sree Vidya of Vidya's kitchen
Lakshmi Venkatesh of Kitchen Chronicles
Suparna of Food Fascination
Ladies hope you enjoy doing this as much as I did.

11 comments:

  1. If I have to write one, I can just copy and paste urs... except for two points... Tailoring is not for me and both late night sitting and early rising are not a problem for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know abt u.Oh u wake up at 4.30 , gr8 :) I cant.Only by 6 i wake up ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. COngrats , great to know more about u..4h30am my god its midnight for me..lolz..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award and a nice to know more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Thanks Latha!
    Will definitely take this up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to know more about you. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award, and thank you so much for thinking me. i ams really honoured. Nice to know about you, i also have interest in tailoring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations on the award Latha :) it was nice to read the 10 honest things about you, thanks so much for thinking of me I'll soon do the needful.
    TC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats latha and thanx a lot for awarding me :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Latha,
    Finally got down posting the tag.
    excuse me for the late post.

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Welcome and thank you for taking time to drop by.
I appreciate your valuable comments and tips.
I sincerely hope to improve with them.
Hope we shall interact often.
Thanks once again,
Lata Raja.