Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Some super friends and nice gestures

I am super excited with the bonds of friendship developing around the blogsphere. People just think of nice ways to bring lots of smiles through sweet gestures. It means more to me as a person than anything else. I'm fully enjoying all the love you send my way.
With all humility I accept all these awards and tags. Thank you all, sincerely.
Shanthi Krishnakumar passed this on. Just with participating, I learn that you reap an award!


Thank you very much Shanthi. I am honoured. You are a great cook and a super blogger.
Hema and Priya have shared these lovely ones. You two are super girls and thanks for having thought of me. Hema has simply showered all her bounty on me.


Rupali of Chakh-Le-Re has passed on the following two. Thank you so much dear, you are a sweetheart.



Sandhya and Purva tagged me with ABCs. Thank you girls. Just got it done. Read them here.
Sanghi has celebrated her milestone post by sending out goodies to us. That is a very nice way to celebrate and I wish you many more with all your three spaces Sanghi.



I have crammed my thanks here. I owe a lot of my learning to one and all of you. I am in cloud9.
Not just the above mentioned people, but all of you have given me loads of love and reasons to smile.
Please accept this whole bounty from me as a token of appreciation.
Hope all of you will keep blogging yummilicious recipes, so I can try them out and indulge myself and the family.



24 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting so many awards Lata... please accept my honest scrap award too that I have passed on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all your awards dear..truly deserving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lata .lots of suprise in one morning.You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its raining awards huh? :) :) Hurrayyyyyyy to you and congrats :) You rightly deserve them..

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats Lata on your awards, you deserve it. wishing you to get more and more like this,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats so sweet of you and I just love the way you have put it down. You deserve the awards and love.. :) Congratssssssssssssssss!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do take a peep into my blog for an event announcement. I would be more than happy if you can participate. :) Looking forward for you sweet support.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, so many awards, congrats ..Enjoy , u really deserve all!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BIG congrats on all the awards Lata... you deserve them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Lata :) am so elated to see all the awards that you've got, u truly deserve them dear :) my hearty congrats and best wishes comes your way!!
    Keep the inspiration on!
    God Bless!
    TC

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWESOME!!!Dear, this is the award season for you and you totally Deserve them all I wish you many more awards to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on all ur well deserved awards dear

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your well deserved awards.. Keep rocking!

    ReplyDelete
  14. congratulations on getting so many awards..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats, u truly deserve all these awards..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations !!!!!!! Shower of Awards..you truly deserve them all...

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOAH!!!!!!!!!!! awesomeeeee!!! congrats ma!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on all the awards lata.. u deserve all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow... Lovely to see all the well deserved awards at you place. Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  20. heartiest congratulations dear !!
    wish to achieve many more awards like this !!

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Welcome and thank you for taking time to drop by.
I appreciate your valuable comments and tips.
I sincerely hope to improve with them.
Hope we shall interact often.
Thanks once again,
Lata Raja.